Not only is your kitchen the most important room in your home, it’s the one place you should feel the most inspired in! It’s where you come up with your most delicious and savory meals. Why not make it as visually tasteful as the food you make? A little kitchen remodel never hurt anyone… By adding more color into your kitchen, it will bring new life into it, while giving you the opportunity to express yourself.
A Colorful Kitchen Remodel
1. Cabinets: Cabinets cover about 60% of your kitchen space. This means cabinets are what usually stands out the most. Purchasing new cabinets in Wilkes-Barre shouldn’t be a hassle when incorporating more color into your kitchen. Stone & Cabinetry offers many colors and styles to compliment your personal taste.
2. Counter Tops: Granite countertops are a great way to add color to your kitchen. Whether you prefer a minimalist style or want your kitchen to be more eccentric, we provide many beautiful granite colors like Amazon Green, Bain Brook Brown, Black Galaxy, Blue Pearl, Rosewood Bordeaux and Jupiter Cream. The list doesn’t stop there. We have much more!
3. Interior Cabinetry Color & Shelf Space: If you have glass panel cabinets, painting the interior of your cabinet adds dimension to your kitchen, and acts as a wonderful backdrop for your dishes. Colorful open shelf space can give your kitchen the feel of youthfulness and simplicity, like that of a loft.
4. Ceiling Color: Adding color to a ceiling displays a hint of romanticism giving the illusion and feeling as if you’re outdoors walking under a colorful sky. It can also make a kitchen appear taller than it really is.
5. Accent Walls: Colorful and carefully placed tiles on an accent wall can create a dramatic focal paint to your kitchen, and can attract attention from your guests. The same can be with a vivid-colored backsplash.
6. Light Fixtures: Light itself brings out the best of the colors in your kitchen. But you can also add some color to your light by adding colored hanging light fixtures. Hanging light fixtures can give your kitchen the feel of a restaurant or cool diner.
8. Appliances: You want your appliances to match your beautiful kitchen. Add a stove, refrigerator, and other appliances in a color that compliments your kitchen. The color of your appliances can make your kitchen look retro, modern, and rustic, etc.
9. Furniture and Fabrics: Furniture and fabrics are an easy way to add color to your kitchen. Bright chairs or bold-colored curtains can give a white kitchen that extra pop of color it needs.
10. Artwork: Art is the ultimate form of self-expression. Adding art to your kitchen will not only add color, but make a room feel well-balanced and creative.
11. Floral and Plant Accessories: Plants are an inexpensive way to add color to your kitchen. You can make an arrangement of your favorite flowers. Buying potted plants and painting the pot yourself.