At Cabinetry & Stone Depot, LLC, we are so confident that our pricing is the best around we offer a price-matching guarantee. If you find a lower price for a similar product we will match it plus an additional 10% off the difference upon verification. Cabinetry & Stone Depot, LLC must confirm certain criteria depending on the product.
When comparing cabinets for our price matching, we will look at several characteristics. The product in question must possess all the features.
- The cabinet is made of solid maple doors, recessed.
- The cabinet is All Plywood construction (Cabinetry & Stone Depot, LLC uses 5/8″ 7 layer Plywood for all sides, shelves, bottoms and backs)
- The front and back of the drawers have dovetailed joints
- The heavy-duty metal ball bearing tracks pass the 150pound test our tracks withstand.
*Note- If you are ordering from most major manufacturers, our cabinets would be considered a level 2 upgrade
**Most in-stock cabinets are a lower grade or what they call “builders grade cabinets” and most of consist of particleboards or flake boards, non-dovetailed drawers and press wood veneered doors. Cabinetry & Stone Depot, LLC does not price match with these types of cabinets, mainly due to the fact that these are not comparable to the high quality cabinets that we stock. However, Cabinetry & Stone Depot’s prices typically come very close to even these low-grade cabinets.
***Price matching does not include showroom model buyouts.
When comparing granite for our price matching, we will look at several options including:
- Same or similar color
- Full bullnose edging
* Note- Closeouts or remnants are not accepted for our price matching guarantee.